Fast and Reliable IEC Qualified Assessment Laboratory for Electronic Components (IECQ)
Environmental testing, consisting of the complete range of mechanical, electrical and environmental stress factors that affect electronic equipment, cabling, and systems is now available from Glenair's IEC/IECQ certified testing laboratories. Test engineers and technicians follow qualified processes, and report generation protocols to deliver timely and professional environmental testing services. As an interconnect component manufacturer and wire and cable assembly supplier, Glenair is well-versed in all aspects of qualification testing including corrosion resistance, solvent resistance, electromagnetic compatibility, dielectric withstanding voltage, current rating and so on. Our test laboratories are equipped with current-generation equipment, and are maintained in accordance with industry best practices and certification agency requirements. Perhaps most importantly, Glenair environmental test services are offered with accellerated lead times — from initial quoting to final test report delivery. Please contact the factory for more information.
- Mechanical / dynamic testing for fiber optic systems, electrical components, wiring harnesses
- Broad spectrum of electrical testing (resistance, current rating, EMC shielding and more)
- Heat, cold, and thermal shock testing
- Corrosion and solvent resistance testing
- Fast turnaround on quotes and testing services
- Decades of experience