Series I and II Designs Plus Additional D38999 Series III and IV Hermetic Connectors, Filters, Environmentals, Feed-Thrus, Lanyards, Sav-Cons® and More!
MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors Series I, II, III and IV QPL and Type Connectors
MIL-DTL-38999 connectors are a high-performance cylindrical connector family designed for cable-to-panel I/O applications in military aerospace and other demanding situations. There are four unique connector series in the family: The Series 1 Bayonet, Series II Low-Profile Bayonet, Series III Stub-ACME Thread and Series IV Breech-Lock. Glenair manufactures a wide range of environmental and hermetic class MIL-DTL-38999 QPL and commercial type connectors in all four series including lanyard-release products, bulkhead feed-thrus, composite and specialty metal cable plugs and receptacles, connector savers, EMI/EMP filter receptacles and Coax/Quadrax contact equipped connectors. Our line of MIL-DTL-38999 Series III and IV environmental and hermetic connectors are qualified to the Mil-Spec. Other series which are not specifically covered by the MIL-DTL-38999 specification, such as our Sav-Con connector savers or EMI/EMP filter solutions meet or exceed the requirements of MIL-DTL-38999. Many of these products are available with fast lead-times up to and including same-day delivery. Please see the reference documents below for a complete overview of the MIL-DTL-38999 Connector Series I, II, III, and IV solutions available now from Glenair.
- MIL-DTL-38999 Hermetic Connectors Overview
- MIL-DTL-38999 Environmental Class Connectors Overview
- MIL-DTL-38999 Filter Connectors Overview
- MIL-DTL-38999 Connector Performance Specifications
- MIL-DTL-38999 Contact Performance Specifications
- RoHS Compliant Plating Options
- Glenair Assembly Procedure (GAP134)
1000 Hour Grey™
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III QPL Connectors
- SuperNine® Advanced Performance MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Type Connectors
- Miniaturized Circular Connectors - 38999, 28840, 5015, and Other Cylindrical Connector Designs
- GT Pure Gas Tube Assemblies / Series 83
PC Tail Termination Note
To prevent detrimental intrusion of cleaning solvents/water into the connector when terminating, the connector must be protected IAW IPC J-STD-001 and/or NASA STD-8739.3. For assistance and/or additional information, please contact factory.
Download CatalogMIL-DTL-38999 Cylindrical Connectors