SuperSeal is part of the SuperNine family of 38999 Type connectors featuring improved sealing and grounding capabilities to house commercial HDMI 2.0 interfaces. All superseal connectors are IP68 rated in the mated condition and IP67 rated in the unmated. HDMI 2.0 is the defacto standard for transmission of highdefinition video signals from an HDMI-source to compatible monitors or video projectors. A ruggedized solution for C4ISR mobile field applications, SuperSeal HDMI 2.0 connectors provide military grade connector performance including metal-to-metal grounding, polarization keying, and non-corrosive conductive material and finish options. The HDMI 2.0 protocol supports audio/video data transmission rate of 18.0 Gbit/s and a maximum data rate of up to 14.4 Gbit/s and allows for simple plug-and-play connectivity and hot-swappable addition of external peripherals without restarting systems.
- Superior sealing — IP67 unmated — for complete system protection against water, sand and dust
- Highly durable SuperSeal™ insert design, provides enhanced operating temperature, increased lifecycle, and rugged vibration and shock performance
- Crimp, solder-cup, PC tail, break-out board, feed-thru and cable assembly designs available
- Product Selection Guide
- Overview: HDMI 2.0 Ruggedized Solutions
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 Performance Specifications
SuperSeal™ > HDMI 2.0 Ruggedized Solutions